The Users section gives you access to all of the user data that is collected through your chatbots, including any attributes data that you have collected through your flows. You can filter data via date and bots, and if your account allows it, you can download to CSV format.
Through the Users dashboard you can see an overview of all your users, which bots they are applicable to, when they were first active, when they were last active, and their status (if they are successfully receiving messages through the bot). You can use the Details button to view more granular data about a specific user.
Filter the content of the dashboard using the drop down buttons at the top of the screen. If your account allows it, hitting the 'Export' button will download any filtered information as a CSV file, that can then be used in other spreadsheet software.
Once downloaded, the CSV file comprises of the following columns:
- BotPlatform - This is the platform of the bot that you set up originally e.g. Facebook messenger, Web, Twilio SMS etc. If a user is active on more than one bot they are considered to be a different user.
- BotPlatformID - The ID of the BotPlatform (above)
- BotName - This is what you called your bot in Flow XO.
- BotID - The ID of the bot in Flow XO.
- ResponsePath - This is the unique ID assigned to the user in Flow XO. If you ever need to find out any information about any particular user you can do so using the ResponsePath.
- UserID - The specific ID used by the bot platform.
- Status - The status of the user from the last message sent to them. Bounced means the last message sent was not received by the user. Inactive is if this continues to occur 24hrs after.
- FirstName - The user's first name (if it is collected by the bot platform).
- LastName - The user's last name (if it is collected by the bot platform).
- UserHandle - The username of the user (if it is collected by the bot platform).
- FirstActive - The ISO Date format of when the user first interacted with the chatbot.
- FirstActiveDate - The date the user was first active with the chatbot.
- FirstActiveTime - The time of day the user was first active with the chatbot.
- LastActive - The ISO Date format of when the user last interacted with the chatbot.
- LastActiveDate - The date the user was last active with the chatbot.
- LastActiveTime - The time of day the user was last active with the chatbot.
- In addition, attributes may also be included in the file, one column per attribute. Only the attributes that are relevant to the users in the file are included.
Let us know how we can improve Flow XO on our feedback site.