Flow XO's pricing is based on the actual resources you use each month, on a sliding scale. This is different to some platforms that offer either fixed packages, or bill you based on the number of users your chatbots have.
You can see the details of our pricing model and read some commonly asked billing questions over on our pricing page.
An interaction is any successful (not filtered) trigger of a flow. Usually, in the case of a chatbot, this means when someone presses a button or sends a phrase that starts a flow, you tally up a single interaction.
You are not charged for individual messages, questions, or other actions within the flow. One trigger of a flow, no matter what happens in it, is counted as an interaction.
Triggers that are filtered (so that the flow doesn't run), do not count towards your interactions. This includes broadcasts - if you use a filter on your broadcast (for example to filter out all subscribers who have a certain attribute set) then you'll only be charged for the broadcast interactions that triggered.
If one flow triggers another, then that would count as 2 interactions, as you will have triggered 2 flows.
Bots & Flows
To add more bots, or to expand the functionality of bots by adding more flows, you may need to add extra bots/flows to your account.
You can use your bots/flows allowance to add either a bot or an active flow. Only active flows count towards your limit. So instead of adding extra resources if you run out of bots/flows, you could instead choose to make an existing flow inactive which will then free up resource to add a new flow, or a bot.
Other Paid Plan Benefits
- Branding Removal: There's no 'Messaging by Flow XO' branding on our web messenger for paid plan users.
- Super Fast Trigger Interval: Paid plans have a 1 minute trigger interval, free plans are set at 5 minutes. Some triggers are instant, for example receiving messages. For others (such as checking for new email), we need to check for new items periodically. This is where the trigger interval becomes relevant.
- Better Analytics: Paid plan users can choose any date range or view historic analytics. Free plan users are limited to the current and previous month and fixed time periods.
- More Persistent Logs: Paid users get to search through interactions (logs) over the past 3 months. Free plan users are limited to 2 weeks of retained logs.
- Priority Support: Customers on a paid plan will have their questions answered first during busy times.
If you decide to downgrade your account to the free plan, we'll give you a pro-rata refund to your payment card for the unused part of the month. If you change your subscription and the new price is lower, we'll credit the difference to your next bill.
How to Upgrade
Head over to the profile section of your account and scroll down to 'Plan & Billing' section. Follow the steps to change your plan.
Let us know how we can improve Flow XO on our feedback site.