ActiveCampaign allows you to send newsletters, design beautiful email campaigns, and keep in touch with your contacts and customers.
You can trigger your Flow XO flows with the following ActiveCampaign tasks:
- New Automation Contact
- New Campaign
- New Campaign Bounce
- New Campaign Forward
- New Campaign Link Click
- New Campaign Open
- New Campaign Starts Sending
- New Campaign Unsubscribe
- New Contact
- New Deal
- New Tracked Event
And as part of your integrated Flow XO flow you can use the following actions:
- Add, Update, Get and Delete an Automation Contact
- Add and Delete a Campaign
- Add, Update, Get and Delete a Contact
- Add, Update, Get and Delete a Deal
- Add and Update Deal Task
- Add a Deal Note
Connecting Your Account
You'll need to retrieve some detail from your ActiveCampaign account to paste into Flow XO. First, in your ActiveCampaign account:
Then, in your Flow XO account, you'll need to paste in the details you copied:
Any question on using this service we haven't answered? Contact us!
- Like all Flow XO app integrations, you can only use ActiveCampaign with an account hosted on activecampaign.com - you can't connect to an account hosted on your own server.
Tell us how we can improve this service on our public Trello roadmap.