Zoho is on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Zoho CRM software helps streamline your organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory management functions in a single system.
You can trigger your Flow XO flows with the following Zoho triggers:
- New Lead
- New Contact
- New Activity
- New Module Entry
And you can configure the following actions as part of your flow:
- Add, Update, Get and Delete a Lead
- Add, Update, Get and Delete a Contact
- Add, Update, Get and Delete an Activity
- Add, Update, Get and Delete a Module Entry
Connecting Your Account
To connect you account account to Flow XO, you'll need to give your Zoho 'auth token' - you can create your auth token by going here whilst signed into your Zoho account. You'll be taken to a page where you can copy your token:
You'll then just need to paste it here:
You'll then need to click 'Test Connection' to receive the 'Connection succeeded.' message. You can then click 'Next' to continue configuring your Flow XO flow.
Any question on using this service we haven't answered? Contact us!
- Zoho has a very stringent API, and limits the requests you can make based on your edition of the platform. If you breach these limits, you'll receive an error. You can get further information here.
Tell us how we can improve this service on our public Trello roadmap.