Pipedrive is a simple and visual sales pipeline tool that teams love to use. Its drag and drop visual sales pipeline and sales forecasting ability make it easy to manage your sales pipeline, either individually, or as part of a team.
As you work with deals in Pipedrive, you can trigger activity in Flow XO on:
- New Activity
- New Deal
- Deal Stage Updated
- New Organisation
- New Person
The tasks you can configure as part of a Flow XO flow are:
- Search by Field
- Add, Update, Get and Delete an Activity
- Add, Update, Get and Delete a Deal
- Add a Note
- Add, Update, Get and Delete an Organisation
- Add, Update, Get and Delete a Person
Connecting Your Account
You'll need to retrieve some details from your Pipedrive account to enter into Flow XO:
You'll then need to click 'Test Connection' to receive the 'Connection succeeded.' message. You can then click 'Next' to continue configuring your Flow XO flow.
Can I wait between adding tasks, or do I need to add them all at once?
Instead of offsetting the ‘Due Date/Time’ in the task itself (as we did in this example) you could alternatively add a Flow XO ‘wait’ task in between the two ‘Add an Activity’ tasks so that the task is only created when it is due as per the flow.
Any question on using this service we haven't answered? Contact us!
- You can only link to one other ‘object’ at present – so in the example above, we linked the activity to a deal. We could have linked it to a person or organisation instead, but not e.g. a deal AND a person.
- When using Pipedrive custom fields, specifically of type ‘Single Option and ‘Multiple Options’, you should be aware of the outputs you’ll get and inputs that you can supply. For convenience, the Flow XO input to a Pipedrive ‘Single Option’ type custom field is a select box (dropdown), and the Flow XO output is the actual value that you select (the actual word or words of the option selected.) The Pipedrive ‘Multiple options’ type field takes an input of ‘keys’ – You can enter either a number (Such as ‘1’ or ‘23’) to represent the option(s) in the list, or a comma separated list of numbers to select multiple options (eg, ‘1,23’.) The Flow XO output will then also be ‘keys’ – If the Pipedrive deal triggering the Flow XO flows had options '1' and '23' in the list of options selected, the Flow XO output would be ‘1,23’. (Note that the actual 'key' or numbered reference for the multiple option fields are not sequential, and they don't start at 1. You'll need to output the field to find out what the respective keys are for the options selected in the multiple option field - get in touch with us if you need help with that.)
- The Pipedrive custom field type 'User' gives a select box of account users in the Pipedrive user interface. When this field outputs in Flow XO, you will get the User ID of the user, rather than he user's name, as you selected in the list in the Pipedrive account. This is important if you'd like to filter your flow on the 'User' output, or if you'd like to use 'User' as an input further down your flow.
- We support a maximum of 85 custom fields.
- The trigger 'Deal Won / Lost` only works with deals entering the given status for the first time. So marking a deal as 'Won', changing it's status and then marking as 'Won' again won't cause a second trigger. It is only for unique deals marked as won the first time.
Tell us how we can improve this service on our public Trello roadmap.