Help Scout is a web-based help desk designed for a great customer experience.
You can trigger your Flow XO flows with the following Help Scout tasks:
- New Customer
- New Assigned Conversation
- New Conversation
And as part of your integrated Flow XO flow you can use the following actions:
- Add, Update and Get a Customer
- Add a Conversation From Customer
- Add a Conversation To Customer
- Update, Get and Delete a Conversation
Connecting Your Account
You'll need to retrieve some details from your Help Scout account:
Then, in Flow XO, when in the 'Authorize the Service' window:
You should then click 'Test Connection' to the get the 'Connection succeeded.' message and you can click 'Next' to continue configuring your Flow XO flow.
Can I delete Help Scout customers as part of a Flow XO flow?
There's no option to delete customers via the Help Scout API. We'll include a delete action for customers if the option becomes available.
Any question on using this service we haven't answered? Contact us!
- You can only access your HelpScout account via the API (through Flow XO) if you have a paid Help Scout account (the free version still allows you to view your API key, but you'll get an error if you try to use it with a free Help Scout account.)
Tell us how we can improve this service on our public Trello roadmap.